Hello from Oregon

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neonstudy

Reaction score
Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I live in Oregon, and started soaping 3 weeks ago. I'm totally hooked now! :) I started out making the lots of lather quick mix from Brambleberry. I've done some in the pot swirls. Now, I'm using lard, and made my first tallow and buttermilk bar last night. Tonight I'm going to try a hanger swirl! Wish me luck!

17966952_10158540423310188_2028016301322461405_o.jpg

Hello neonstudy!! :wave: What a cool username, and those are beautiful pink swirls. Good luck with your hanger swirl!!

Hi! Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I live in Oregon, and started soaping 3 weeks ago. I'm totally hooked now! :) I started out making the lots of lather quick mix from Brambleberry. I've done some in the pot swirls. Now, I'm using lard, and made my first tallow and buttermilk bar last night. Tonight I'm going to try a hanger swirl! Wish me luck!
Luck! LOL And welcome. I'm looking forward to seeing all your new babies... that's what our soapies are, our creations, our children...

Back