Comedogenic Ratings

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously? I think you're taking things too personally. I apologized for the way in which my first post might have come across not as it was intended, but you react to that by making a condescending comment about my ability to read.

Again, people are trying to help you. You could do with being a little bit more grateful.

Seriously? I think you're taking things too personally. I apologized for the way in which my first post might have come across not as it was intended, but you react to that by making a condescending comment about my ability to read.

Again, people are trying to help you. You could do with being a little bit more grateful.

Remind me again where you were trying to be helpful?

Remind me again where those that have actually been on topic were not thanked for their input?

I'm fairly sure you won't be able to point to an instance of either-
bringing us full circle to your inability to read.

Remind me again where you were trying to be helpful?

Remind me again where those that have actually been on topic were not thanked for their input?

I'm fairly sure you won't be able to point to an instance of either-
bringing us full circle to your inability to read.

There's really no need to be so rude. My only comment was that I found it odd that you dismissed someone's explanation of what you asked in your original post - like I said before (or do you have trouble reading, too?) had you explained further like you did later in the thread, I would have understood why you didn't agree with that person's explanation.

Anyway. I'm not here to argue or be belittled, so good luck with your quest to find the answer to something which you seemingly already know.

EDIT: What I meant by you not being grateful was initially thanking TEG for his input, then going on to call him condescending and boring after he has spent his time offering you information (yes, you thanked him for the information, but your other words don't quite match up with being grateful). That's all.

Last edited:
.........Well in my first post in this thread I said "can they be trusted". Because I wasn't sure they made any sense- no where actually said why/how they are so high or low on the rating scale..........

Now there is the source of the misunderstanding- I of course do not remember the exact wording of every post. Personally, I refer to a rating system as whether or not "it" can be trusted, rather than the ratings themselves, unless the system itself was in theory sound but some ratings were questionable. So your comment about having read the link and it confirms that you can't trust THEM suggested to me that the source couldn't be trusted, hence why I wanted to know why you thought that.

I apologise, a misunderstanding on my part for which I am sorry.

Now there is the source of the misunderstanding- I of course do not remember the exact wording of every post. Personally, I refer to a rating system as whether or not "it" can be trusted, rather than the ratings themselves, unless the system itself was in theory sound but some ratings were questionable. So your comment about having read the link and it confirms that you can't trust THEM suggested to me that the source couldn't be trusted, hence why I wanted to know why you thought that.

I apologise, a misunderstanding on my part for which I am sorry.

Not to worry! I recognize you're a knowledgeable source here! Even checked out some of your products, those jars of creams look great! Sorry we got off on the wrong foot!

:D

There's really no need to be so rude. My only comment was that I found it odd that you dismissed someone's explanation of what you asked in your original post - like I said before (or do you have trouble reading, too?) had you explained further like you did later in the thread, I would have understood why you didn't agree with that person's explanation.

Anyway. I'm not here to argue or be belittled, so good luck with your quest to find the answer to something which you seemingly already know.

EDIT: What I meant by you not being grateful was initially thanking TEG for his input, then going on to call him condescending and boring after he has spent his time offering you information (yes, you thanked him for the information, but your other words don't quite match up with being grateful). That's all.

This is me letting you have the last word. In the spirit of the community. :)

Latest posts

Back