Why did you choose your username?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmoose

Reaction score
I thought there might be some interesting stories with why some of us choose the usernames we have. I'll get this one started. Bigmoose. I have had this as a nickname since I was very little. Well I never was very little I have always been tall. I was the tallest thru school untill high school. Then there were 2 or 3 taller than me. That explains the "big" part of bigmoose. I think the moose part came around because it sounds like Bruce which is my first name.

OK now lets hear your story why!

Bruce

Its what my mom called me growing up. Long before there were those toys with the same name...

It's what my parents call me.
When I was about 2 I couldn't say Deborah, it came out Dee Dah.

It's the name that my daughter's friends gave me when she was in middle school and they were always at my home. My daughter is a sophmore in college now.

I am one of those who missed out when the long and short term memories were being dished out. So i used my name and the last four numbers of my old phone number. Sad but true :oops:

Is simple really there are 2 reasons.

1 Greenman is part of my company name

2 The greenman is also a very important personal icon for me

see simple

Roy

I stole the name - from my husband! It's what he named his World or Warcraft character (a priest).

Mine is just my nickname (what friends call me), and the airport code for the international airport near my house. :)

Latest posts

Back