What is your resource for clay?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerbalEarthling

Reaction score
I've done a bit of searching but I was wondering where you all get your clay from. I'm trying to find cheap for a good quality. Thanks!

New Directions Aromatics all the way for me. They have a terrific, eclectic selection, good prices, and great service.

After posting my first comment, I really started to dig deep into the web and found that New Directions has the best prices overall. I think I have used them before. What have you ordered from them in the past? I'm always looking for good prices on essential oils and I ran into these guys a few weeks ago doing research for essential oils and I remember being impressed.

NDA - they have a lot of variety.

Their EOs are top notch and very reasonably priced, IME. The 5x lemon, lemongrass, and key lime are especially lovely.

I'm always looking for good prices on essential oils and I ran into these guys a few weeks ago doing research for essential oils and I remember being impressed.[/QUOTE]

I purchase almost all my EO's from them. The way they bottle their EO's is unlike anyone else I have purchased from. I have never been disappointed in their EO's.

Back