got my first feedback :D

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
I gave some of my soaps that are just about done curing to my hubby's cousin last week and she called me up tonight to tell me she loved the honey oatmeal one I made with iced oatmeal cookie fo. She says it makes her feel great, the smell stays forever and it even gets those dry spots.

She tried some of the others and she liked them but she looooves this one.

woot!

I do want to make more soap! lol. I'm waiting for my silicone molds to come in and my clay :D

I knew she wouldn't give me lip service but for her to call me and right away say "I am in love with your soap!" I was psyched!

Good for you. It not only makes you feel good to know that you make good soap, but I bet there's just as much of a thrill in knowing you made someone else feel good. Next thing we know, we'll be seeing you on etsy.

oldragbagger said:
Good for you. It not only makes you feel good to know that you make good soap, but I bet there's just as much of a thrill in knowing you made someone else feel good. Next thing we know, we'll be seeing you on etsy.

Not quite yet. My next step is more sending off of samples to get opinions..lol

Latest posts

Back