I want to sing this song from the roof tops...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanT

Freemason, Maker, Father, Mover & Shaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speak softly love
And hold me warm against your heart.
I feel your words
The tender
Trembling moments start.
We're a world our very own

Sharing a love that only few have ever known.
Wine colored days warmed by the sun

Deep velvet nights when we are one

Speak softly love
So no one hears us but the sky.
The vows of love we make will live until we die.
My life is yours and all because
You came into my world with love so softly
Love.

I love love love love love love love this song... Im going to sing it to my girl at our future wedding I think lol.. (which isnt in the works yet... not even close.. gotta get into a good financial position first.)

Ian, you're such a romantic. Your lady-love is blessed to have a guy like you who would actually think of singing love songs to her. That's awesome. :)

IrishLass

IrishLass said:
Ian, you're such a romantic. Your lady-love is blessed to have a guy like you who would actually think of singing love songs to her. That's awesome. :)

IrishLass

Yeah I guess I can credit my Dad for that :) he taught me how to respect women :) and my mom as well partly, but my Dad got me started on the Romance stuff for certain... dinner is not to be had without candles and nice music etc...

I love to sing... my girl usually has to try to find ways to shut me up... beg me to sing for her :) so I guess thats good :D

I just gave suprised her today; had my massage table all set up, and was sitting there (for a good 40 minutes) waiting for her to come home... candles, soft music... the works :)... she had a horrible day at work so I wanted to top it off with something nice... and she was real mad at me for A) staying up late last night, and B) leaving dishes in the sink .... I think shes nice n relaxed now :)

I love to do things for her.. I just wish I had money to take her out... but that will come soon :)

Back