My little cousin was in a horrible accident

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TessC

Reaction score
Any good thoughts you can spare for him and for his family would be greatly appreciated. Wes was riding in a friend's car early this morning and they were hit by someone trying to escape a traffic stop. He's not doing well at all, some of his injuries are very severe and the prognosis isn't good. :(

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/jan/01 ... ale-crash/

Hug your loved ones today.

Oh, Tess I'm so very very sorry. What a horrible way to begin a new year. I'll be praying for you, your cousin and his friends.

Tess,

How very awful! I'm so sorry...I will pray for good health and recovery for your little cousin.

Sibi

Tess--
Prayers from Maryland for your cousin, you and your family....
Susan

Sorry to hear of the accident, Tess. All my best thoughts and wishes are with you and your family in this difficult time.

Jude

me, too. Checking to see how you're holding up.

Still praying for you all.

Still no real news on Wesley, he's in an induced coma and apparently it's just a wait-and-see at this point. They're not giving percentages or odds or anything yet, I'm not very head injury savvy but they sound like it's mostly a matter of trying to minimize brain swelling and then waiting.

I'm so sorry. We've been thinking about you all.

I'm very sorry to hear this Tess. Please stay positive as it's amazing what the human body can bear. Sending healing thoughts to young Wes.

Back