~*~ SMF February 2017 Challenge - Ebru Soaps! ~*~
~ February 2017 Challenge Photo Entry Thread ~

Soap Making Forum > The Soap Making & Craft Forum > General Chat > Netti Pot? Success?

Old 02-17-2017, 10:22 PM   #21
Luviesmom

Liked 171 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Gonna try the Netti pot in a few. Very scary about your friend Cmzaha. I really don't think I have an infection, just annoying blocked sinus/ ear tube. No pain, just has been clicking and squeaking when blowing nose. Had the same problem when I flew to USVI for my honeymoon. Took many days to clear my ears, I flew there during a cold.

I don't take antibiotics if I can prevent it due to my immune system. I will hope I can fight this off with vitamins, rest, cleaning.

I was born in Nicosia, Cyprus in 1977. Aging myself. My father was stationed in Jordan but they went on vacation to Cyprus. Not so smart for a 8 month preggo mom. She went into labor in Nicosia. My mom said it was horrible, a war between the Turks and Cypriots. My mom gave birth in a 3rd world country. She said she would wake up and roaches were crawling in my bassinet. She was horrified. But I had to remain in the country for 2 weeks. During the plane home to Jordan my mom said I was a 2 week old burning with fever. Then, I developed blisters all over my body. To save me, she said I got huge shots of penicillin.
I think it destroyed my immune system.

I got scarlet fever and mono at 9 when in Spain. I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma at 17. Went threw 16 chemo treatments and should have been sterile. But I have two great girls. NOT DEAD YET!

People Like This 
Old 02-18-2017, 12:44 AM   #22
Luviesmom

Liked 171 Times on 65 Posts
Likes Given: 128

Yes! Feel better. I was so scared after my dummy ass used well water. My fault . Boiled water. Used the saline pack. Not so much clucking, squealing in my right ear now!

My husband says:
My sinuses are much more free and the pressure behind my eyes has improved. Amazing how much blockage was flushed free!

Old 02-18-2017, 05:56 PM   #23
Obsidian

Liked 4075 Times on 2436 Posts
Likes Given: 102

Good news! it will get even better the more you use it.