MMS Reviews

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luviesmom

Reaction score
My shipment finally arrived. Here is a brief rundown. I only make bombs so this is just a review OOB.

ALICE- I don't really care for this. Smells like Sweet Tart candy. I think my girls and teens would like this sweet scent.

Mediterranean Silk- I like it. Complex. Slight herbal, ozone.

Honey Harvest- definitely smells like honey. Very sweet!

Sweetgrass- can smell the grass but also smells like dirt.

Lemoncello- lemony but has a subtle creamy scent too.

Creamy Chai Tea- Bought it for my hubby, favorite drink. Smells like the tea. I don't smell any creamy, stronger ginger.

Bay Rum- clean masculine smell. For some reason it makes me think root beer.

Peach- my daughter wanted this.I think she will love it straight peachy scent.

Coconut milk- don't smell any milky nor much coconut. More pineapple.

Ocean Rain- does remind me of the ocean strong ozone.

Gladiator- very nice masculine scent. Very clean smelling, think it would make a great man's soap.

MY FAVORITES

Somali Rose- Slightly detect a rose but very light. Very sensual scent. Reminds me of Lush instant karma but far better. Unisex.

Elements of Bamboo- another good unisex smell. Clean, green smelling.

Vanilla Yogurt- smells exactly like the name! If I made scrubs this would be my pick.

Rain Orchid- definitely reminds me of rain but with a deeper musky scent.

Coconut cream- I do selling the coconut and cream. No other fruity notes. Not sickly sweet.

French Lime Blossom- this was my free sample. I would have never purchased it. But wow. I smell no lime. More of an English tea and lavender smell.

Sorry, I suck at descriptions. I try. I was very pleased at the packaging and the complex scents. Each one has different tastes in choosing scents. I tend to like oriental perfumes best. I am not a foodie or sweet floral lover.

My husband just got home his favorites are-
1- Gladiator
2- Somali Rose

French Lime Blossom- this was my free sample. I would have never purchased it. But wow. I smell no lime. More of an English tea and lavender smell.

The French Lime tree is the Linden tree for us in the US, totally unrelated to lime. It would have been a problem if it smelled like citrus. This scent makes it through CP but isn't quite right. It has some off notes.

The French Lime tree is the Linden tree for us in the US, totally unrelated to lime. It would have been a problem if it smelled like citrus. This scent makes it through CP but isn't quite right. It has some off notes.

Oh! Thanks for clarification! I didn't read the fragrance description because it was a free sample. I'm glad I didn't write, smells like a fresh squeezed lime or you would think I was batty.

Oh! Thanks for clarification! I didn't read the fragrance description because it was a free sample. I'm glad I didn't write, smells like a fresh squeezed lime or you would think I was batty.

Don't worry. You wouldn't believe some of the scent descriptions I get from my testers. I never knew the extent of heterogeneity in our sense of smell. It left me wondering how much I'm missing.

Back