Walking on my own!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuneP

Reaction score
Today is the first day I can start walking on my own! No more walker! The muscles are tight but working OK. A friend is coming over this afternoon and after lunch we're heading for the garden and she's going to help me with some cleanup and harvesting. There's a lot of old lettuce to pull, hopefully some veggies to harvest, and veggies to transplant. It's amazing how much a garden can go to pot in nine weeks!

One day at a time June, you'll get there. Recovery is never as fast as we'd like, but just think, now you have no excuse not to catch up on all the books you've wanted to read, or binge watch the shows you didn't have time for. Just take it slow, and keep heading in the right direction.:)

Yay, so happy for you!!

Ps. Listen to what shunt said, truer words have not been spoken.

I remember my hubby when he had his feet operated for the umptient time, he was like look what I can do!

Later is was, ouch, why did I do that... (lol : D )

Sounds like your rehab is progressing well June. Do your range of motion exercises to prevent pulling something

Back