Hurray! House under contract

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This weekend we had our open house and several private showings. After driving around with my elderly dog and angrily meowing cat for four hours to kill time, we had two offers for over asking price!

Fingers crossed that everything will go well with all the inspections, I'll be closing in the next six weeks.

It's been a long couple of months readying the house so this is a huge milestone/relief for us (after 5 years of constant renovation). I told my sister, "the house is finally done. Now we need a new house".

Now I just have to decide if I want to move in-town in Charlotte or venture a little north of the city to Davidson/Cornelius. Either way, I'm getting a dedicated crafting space for myself. :D

Last edited:
Fantastic! Congratulations. We are about to embark on a similar journey and it's a bit terrifying. Happy house hunting.

Best of luck to you! I've moved many times, and hate it, but I do love waking up that first morning in a new house. There's something...I don't know...it just feels so full of possibilities. For you, a dedicated crafting space, woo hoo!

Back