stick blender / alternate use

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilovedoxies

Reaction score
Emerill is on Good Morning America using a stick blender to puree soup. Great idea! Who knew soap supplies could be used to process food?

LOL!!

lol I LOVE to make soup puree... the best one is a squash soup my mom makes....has a pinch of cinnamon (that is soooo spelled wrong?) i could drink it by the gallon.... mmmmmm mm mmmmm mm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty.

you can use a sb for many things.... if you get one of the big ones (ive had exposure to them in the restaurant industry...) i swear if you had a power outlet on a small raft you could use it as an outboard engine... im talking a sb that is 3 ft high and has a 3-4 HP motor... lol that thing SUCKED you down into whatever you were mixing... and you had to be sure to A) use something with a high lip for the container or everything would splash out and B) make **** well sure your feet are firmly planted

lol

Ohhhhh yes, I have some delicious soup recipes for pureeing (some with tofu!! so delicious)

Favorite: tomato basil bisque

my uncle recently bought a black & decker hand blender, it has a "turbo" button.... his teenaged son used it on a bowl of mashed potatoes and had to clean the ceiling.

Man, would that thing make a heck of a batch of whipped soap!

Back