who has seen this? - lving w/ the dead in the Philipines

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I can gather, some are squaters & some are living in their family plots because they can not afford aditional land/space/rent.

thats crazy... I can feel that though... graveyards are very spiritual places... I guess as long as they are respecting the place.... I mean its not like the dead are going to get angry about kids being taught to read on their tombs?

I dunno ...seems a little weird, btu then again, I have a rof over my head.. etc..

If it is your family plot, you own that land anyway right? The living may need the space more than the dead & if they can co-exist I think it works.

It is very sad but it's a smart option IMHO.

Tabitha said:
If it is your family plot, you own that land anyway right? The living may need the space more than the dead & if they can co-exist I think it works.

It is very sad but it's a smart option IMHO.

exactly... staying on someone elses plot woould be a little weird... but ahh.. like you said, the living need the space more, in my beliefs its only their bodies that are stored there...and their spirits are out in the oblivion.... We do need somewhere to honor the dearly departed...

That being said... If they have any golf courses in the Philipines... they should squat there too...golf courses take up waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much space that could be put to better use, and the chemicals that are spread all over just to keep the turf green... dont even get me started... im not comparing golf courses to graveyards, but just sayin....

Latest posts

Back