My little cousin was in a horrible accident

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got an update of sorts on Wesley today, but there's nothing really new to report. He's not doing any better or any worse, he's still comatose, and he's still plugging along. His mom did say that he's apparently paralyzed on the left side of his body, but she didn't say if they explained why it's only on one side or anything, and I'm trying not to bombard her with questions because she's so worn out. She did say that the neurologist told her that he might be comatose for as long as months, so it's still a matter of waiting and seeing. He's still there, though, which is a huge change from the original prognosis they were given.

I really appreciate everyone's well wishes and kind thoughts for him, as does his mom.

Thanks so much for updating us. You and yours have been heavy on my mind since the New Year.

Still praying.

He's still hanging in there, but he's not doing any better or worse right now. It looks like it's really going to be a long and slow process, but at least things are way better than they sounded the day after the accident. My aunt said that she's going to set up a page on the Caring Bridge site ( http://www.caringbridge.org/ ) to keep everyone up-to-date on things, but she hasn't had time to yet. She's still spending almost all of her time at the hospital, and she said that her job is being pretty understanding about her missing so much work, which has to be a relief.

...continuing to pray for your cousin and family....
Susan

More of the same, still. The police report is complete, though, and the individual who hit them while fleeing the police was traveling at about 120mph at the time he hit their car. :(

Latest posts

Back