Hello

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought I'd better stop by here and say hello before too much time goes by.

Then I was going to write a bit, but I got interrupted by my lovely neighbour bringing me some figs (how appropriate!).

Anyway, I'll make it quick now because I have to dash , but I like to cook, garden and make things. I am semi-retired and I've been making soap for maybe 2 decades or so.

And ... Hello from me to you :wave:

I thought I'd better stop by here and say hello before too much time goes by.

Then I was going to write a bit, but I got interrupted by my lovely neighbour bringing me some figs (how appropriate!).

Anyway, I'll make it quick now because I have to dash , but I like to cook, garden and make things. I am semi-retired and I've been making soap for maybe 2 decades or so.

And ... Hello from me to you :wave:

Hello and welcome!

Where are you in Australia?

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

I look forward to learning from your experience!

Thanks Steve!
I’ve come to the conclusion that soap-making is a lot like gardening – there’s always something more to learn for sure – I plan on learning from you too [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Hey and welcome!
Thanks Susie. I enjoy reading your posts – you’ve already made me feel very welcome on forum.

Welcome to the forum.
Thank you for the welcome lsg!

Welcome, SaltedFig!
Hi IrishLass!
You were one of my reasons for joining the forum – I am relatively new to liquid soaping, so your shared knowledge is much appreciated[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

Hi SaltedFig (I love that!) & welcome!
Thanks KristaY!
It popped into my head after a while trying to come up with one, and I liked it straight away too.

[FONT=&quot]
Gidday Fig! I already know you're a wonderful addition to this Forum. I'm very pleased to welcome you.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks CeeMoor (I get double-bunnies – too cute!)[/FONT]

Welcome SaltedFig, the name makes drool...
Thanks Soapprentice.
(I like the romantic swirl colour of your avatar soaps, so pretty)

Hello and welcome!

Where are you in Australia?
Gidday penelopejane!
I’m about 800km down the coast from you [FONT=&quot]:-D

[/FONT]
Hello SaltedFig!!

I love figs.... Yumm
Hi WeaversPort.
(and me too – my gifted ones are so ripe they are nearly dripping [not that there’s many left now])

Thank you all for the welcome. I'm enjoying being here so far (especially the challenge photo's - so stunning this month!).

Oh, please excuse my quoting style - turns out I'm not so good at multiple quotes (and I still don't seem to have got my signature picture working yet).

Latest posts

Back