Hand-cut castille cubes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hand-cut 100% pure castille cubes, one month old today.

100%Castille.jpg

Oh! This is so cute! I love the heart stamps( or hand drawings, coz it's not dented ) :wink:

I've been doodling hearts and other drawings in my soaps for over a decade, and using lifted designs for almost as long (cake decoration inspirations), but I've recently upgraded my technique to include wire-form work as a direct result of Auntie Clara's terrible influence :lol:, so this little heart is a woven stainless steel wire shape with a bit of a handle (like doodling ... in wire).

Think I have to steal that idea, so pretty :mrgreen:

Sincerest form of flattery, thanks!

I've been doodling hearts and other drawings in my soaps for over a decade, and using lifted designs for almost as long (cake decoration inspirations), but I've recently upgraded my technique to include wire-form work as a direct result of Auntie Clara's terrible influence :lol:, so this little heart is a woven stainless steel wire shape with a bit of a handle (like doodling ... in wire).

Sincerest form of flattery, thanks!

This technique is so neat! You're an enabler,too!!! :p

Beautiful. I love them. I've cutting some of my soaps into cubes lately. What size do you do for yours? I was wondering what the ideal dimensions for cubed soap would be, since it's not very common here.

Thank you earlene.

These ones are just little - they are 3cm (or just under 1 & 1/4") cubes.

The standard for a cube soap seems to be around 2 inches.

Back