• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dragon's Blood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick ask before I dip into this wonderful smelling FO. Has anyone made milk soap with it? Does it affect the fragrance? I don't want to lose any of this smell due to a milk recipe. I have noticed that some FO's don't like milk.

I am back home at last and opened the package of Dragon's Blood that came after I left for Spring Training. Thank you so much, Carolyn.

Now I need to make some soap to compare it to the MO Dragon's Blood that I made while traveling. It will be nice to have a fairly fresh soap to compare the two side by side.

I am back home at last and opened the package of Dragon's Blood that came after I left for Spring Training. Thank you so much, Carolyn.

Now I need to make some soap to compare it to the MO Dragon's Blood that I made while traveling. It will be nice to have a fairly fresh soap to compare the two side by side.
Please let me know how it compares. Thankyou for letting me know it arrived safely

I want some DB, too!

Carolyn, I am new to the forum, had been reading it forever, but never felt an urge to register and start posting... This thread just did it - may I order some DB from you, too? If you have some left that is? A pound? Thank you! Tatiana

Just a quick ask before I dip into this wonderful smelling FO. Has anyone made milk soap with it? Does it affect the fragrance? I don't want to lose any of this smell due to a milk recipe. I have noticed that some FO's don't like milk.
I have never had milk change the scent. Lol, not sure anything could change the scent of this DB :)

Don't click on the link at the bottom of the previous post from "hoangvchung". Troll.

Some have already sent me mailing addresses and email addresses but I need everyone that wants DB to send address, email and confirm amount wanted. Thankyou everyone
Carolyn, hello again, I've tried to post at the end of this thread, but got no reply... Trying again here, please just a short reply: do you have more DB? I am new to the forum, sorry if I posted in a wrong place...
If you do not have any more DB, could you tip me off as to where you got this batch from? Thank you! T

Carolyn, hello again, I've tried to post at the end of this thread, but got no reply... Trying again here, please just a short reply: do you have more DB? I am new to the forum, sorry if I posted in a wrong place...
If you do not have any more DB, could you tip me off as to where you got this batch from? Thank you! T

Try sending a PM.

Carolyn is busy just like you and does get back to me when I send her a PM.

To send a PM go to one of her posts, click on the name and then click on the "send personal message" line.

Last edited:

Try sending a PM.
I sent you a pm

Carolyn is busy just like you and does get back to me when I send her a PM.

To send a PM go to one of her posts, click on the name and then click on the "send personal message" line.
Thankyou Steve, busy is not the word for it anymore. Racks are empty, lotion needs to be made, labeling done etc etc...

After this thread I'm now curious about what Dragon's Blood smells like.

When will they make scratch and sniff screens?

Good luck with production, Carolyn!

Same here! I have no clue what it smells like.

IrishLass :)

PM me addresses and I will put a smell sample in an envelope if you two are interested

Same here! I have no clue what it smells like.

IrishLass :)

You could always go buy a bar from Carolyn's web store. ;)

Have you tried MAD OILS Dragon's Blood?

I can send you a sample to try. We sell it in 2, 4, 8, 16 oz as well as can order you a 25# drum at about two weeks lead time. Look at www.arizopna-mad-oils.com

Anyone going to the Guild conference in Las Vegas, we will have samples there for your aromatic enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so jealous of you guys, who have so many fragrance choices... here, the concept of handmade soap is still in its budding stage and no supplier who exclusively makes soap fragrances.

Back