Well, I've done it now...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacyspy

Reaction score
As if I don't have enough with work- where I now have 3 additional titles- not only am I the Deputy City Clerk, I'm now the Parks and Rec director, the Economic Development Coordinator, and the city's grant writer. I also serve as president of the board of our city's senior housing complex.
I'm in the middle of planning the city's spring fundraiser, which is the 25th of this month, and making soap like a whirlwind because I have early shows this year.
So what happens today? At the annual meeting of our local farmers' market, I get elected president...sigh...I tried to gracefully decline, but no one would step up, the current president has served for seven years, and she needs a break. This means my Saturdays are no longer my own...

I guess I can sleep when I'm dead...lol

Hope everyone's having a great week!! Thanks for letting me vent!

Most of it pays well. The fundraiser I'm volunteering for, I do it twice a year.
The grant writing is difficult for me, and that works on a percentage of any money I get for the city. And the market is a freebie... it's small, and I know all the vendors, so it won't be complicated, just time consuming.
I'm hoping I may have some spare time in November :)

Wow, what are you going to do in your spare time :). Hopefully this all pays well and is not all volunteer work

Latest posts

Back