Happy Holi!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kchaystack

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Today is the Festival of Colors - basically the beginning of Spring in the Hindu religion. One of these days, I want to go to India and be part of this celebration.

From Wikipedia - "It is the festive day to end and rid oneself of past errors, to end conflicts by meeting others, a day to forget and forgive. People pay or forgive debts, as well as deal anew with those in their lives. Holi also marks the start of spring, for many the start of the new year, an occasion for people to enjoy the changing seasons and make new friends."

Today is the Festival of Colors - basically the beginning of Spring in the Hindu religion. One of these days, I want to go to India and be part of this celebration.

From Wikipedia - "It is the festive day to end and rid oneself of past errors, to end conflicts by meeting others, a day to forget and forgive. People pay or forgive debts, as well as deal anew with those in their lives. Holi also marks the start of spring, for many the start of the new year, an occasion for people to enjoy the changing seasons and make new friends."

Maybe you should celebrate by making for yourself a luscious colorful bar of soap to pamper yourself!! Happy Holi!

I have a folder of photos that I rotate through for wallpaper, and I have this one of the festival. It's much too colorful not to include a photo for this thread. It looks like so much fun. Happy Holi! :)

holi festival.jpg

Latest posts

Back