• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oils, essential oils and lye

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bnky

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I am moving from MO to SC and do not want to pack and move everything. I have 9 different types of vegan oils (most are gallons, except the co & palm- they are 50lb buckets, but do not have nearly that much in them so I marked down alot), shea butter and 13 different essential oils (all are 16 oz except sweet orange is 32 oz). None of the inventory is full, but some are nearly full. I also have 20 2lb bottles of food grade lye (all new except a small amount was used from one). I will sell the full lot for $220. Please do not hesitate to contact me for a full inventory and pictures. I am located near St. Louis MO.

Latest posts

Back