Nurture Soap Supplies/BIG sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for posting this! I would not have known otherwise. My bank acct. however, says :problem:

Ha! I am locked and loaded as well. HAve to set a timer or something for 3 pm. I hope it doesn't delete the cart after a set period of time without a check-out.

Ha! I am locked and loaded as well. HAve to set a timer or something for 3 pm. I hope it doesn't delete the cart after a set period of time without a check-out.

It did mine when there was 45% off the mica sample sets. It reset and then I put it all back into my cart. the red set and the shipping increased. Total appx 10$ more than the first cart load.

It's almost Friday.....I still don't need micas. I still don't need micas.

Oh. Wait.

I used up all my orange making Kumquat soap last week.

But paying shipping for just one jar of orange is...stupid.

Right? Right. Wait...um...yeah, right. :think:

Hey all! It's Carrie from Nurture. We are out of stock on a lot of the FO's. We are going to be restocking with many more fragrances and are changing our labels. One of the reasons for having this sale is to run supplies down and stock back up with some revised packaging.

lionprincess00, I'm not sure why your shipping amount changed. We do not touch shipping settings on our end. Either something changed regarding rates at USPS or FedEx, or something changed in your cart. We would never raise prices on shipping like that. It's not the way we do things. :)

I hope everyone is having a great day! I'm on pins and needles anticipating the sale and working all weekend! I love sales! :)

Maybe it was an accident then?? I might've put an extra pack in that raised it or something. I am sorry if that's the case and I said otherwise! I'd hate bad publicity on an accident!

I would definitely recommend your micas to anyone. They're the best I've come across and you have a ginormous selection.

I'm interested as well in seeing your new fo's you've mentioned are coming.

It's really exciting for us lionprincess00! We've ordered almost 400 samples to test in soap, and of course sniff! Being able to add so many more fragrances is something we've wanted to do for a long time. I haven't been as excited about something we can offer as I am about this in a long time!

If you need more help testing I am sure several of us would be glad to help. I am only a state away! Haha.

It's really exciting for us lionprincess00! We've ordered almost 400 samples to test in soap, and of course sniff! Being able to add so many more fragrances is something we've wanted to do for a long time. I haven't been as excited about something we can offer as I am about this in a long time!

Awesome! I love all the new products you're bringing in. Can't wait to see the new fragrances :-D

Likewise. Looks like a discount on some things but I can't tell which ones. All I have in my basket are colorants and it's about 11% discounted on the total, but no indication of which items are actually being discounted.

I've wanted to try all of the NSS FO's and I think I now have them all with the exception of Fairy Garden. 400 new samples Carrie? OMG I'm going to go broke! (Kidding, I know only a lucky few will make the cut). Looking forward to the new ones. Get some rest; I think you will be busy this weekend.

I am not getting the full 40% discount. It says that it is everything in the categories listed. I am confused.

Mine worked fine.

I orders several mica's, a couple of FO's and some clay, and at the last moment I added some OO. I got the 40% on everything but the OO.

I am not getting the full 40% discount. It says that it is everything in the categories listed. I am confused.

Okay, don't know what happened, but magically my cart suddenly showed a huge discount. Got more colorants than I will really know what to do with, but it's a pretty incredible sale. Ought to keep me busy for a while...:shock::-D8)

I already had my cart filled. It did take a minute for the discount to apply, but my order went through fine.

Latest posts

Back