FO/EO online shop recs??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FloridaSoaper

Reaction score
Hi, I have read the threads about where to get soaping supplies and that has helped me some. What I'm trying to do now is to narrow down good online shops for EOs/FOs that are cheaper/inexpensive? I'm in North Florida right now so a lot of the soaping supply places I notice are located out in the midwest. Not helpful for shipping costs. Any suggestions?? I don't make soap to sell at this point...I haven't made soap in about 2 years now and I make it just for my family/extended family (on occasion). I don't want to break the bank on supplies this time..haha! I've done this in the past, lol. Hubby wasn't so fond of my hobby. Anyways, any help would be appreciated. The only places I know of that are somewhat close to me are:
soapsupplies.net and camdengrey.com. These options are ok...but I was hoping for a few more options. Thanks again!

I second MadOils. I love their micas and the FOs I've tried from them.

For online orders, Nature's Garden has a ton of FOs and are very reasonably priced. I buy the 1oz samples to qualify for their sample discount... just get a couple of each sample. I'm just a hobbyist so like small amounts of things.

I would second Nature's Garden (Ohio) and Aroma Haven is also great and I believe is located in South Carolina. Great FOs (and prices) and quick and reasonable shipping from both.

These companies are all located in Florida:

Camden-Grey Essential Oils
3579 NW 82 Ave, Doral, FL, 33122, USA

Florida Natural Supply
West Palm Beach, FL, USA

Florida Suncoast Soapworks
480 65th Street South, St. Petersburg, FL 33707, USA

The Ponte Vedra Soap Shoppe Inc.
1520 Sawgrass Village Drive #212, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida 32082, USA

Latest posts

Back