Embed colors

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerwindowwizard

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I'm currently making bath bombs and putting embeds in them. I have the primary three colors in water soluble dye 96% pure. I'm wondering what the more popular colors for embeds would be using the dyes and if anyone has a conversion chart for making different colors out of the three primary. I will be buying lakes And Micas ...I just first wanted to start with this. It was very little money to buy the pigments I know I'm limited. I wanted to see how good I could be and if I could do this so I could give for gifts. I'm already hooked

I just need color combos not to mention directions on how to make each color. For example I don't think it's possible to actually make pink definitely not hot pink so I am limited. I like the colors to be bold maybe I should just make With the primary colors in bold for now. Any input on mixing different embeds two different colors and how to create enbed colors and the best colors to make with what I have. Thanks and good luck everybody hooked on the bomb ps have a great embed recipe. Im just confused about the colors

Back