So, I went to the Yellow Daisy Festival today...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
and it was a great day. It was just my daughter and myself (she turned 18 on Friday,
icon_mrgreen.gif
) and if you don't know anything about Stone Mountain GA, know that the Yellow Daisy Festival is the premier craft fair. It's in it's 49th year.

I saw a total of six soap vendors, but only got a pic of maybe three or four, I'll have to look. Most looked very "well put together" my daughter said... and I agree, they were. One did only goat's milk recipes and I asked if she made all the soaps and she said, "from A to Z., We own the goats and milk the goats and make the soap". Another did goat's milk and sourced it from a local farmer and stated, "it's a mutually beneficial agreement"... cool.

There was only one merchant that I saw with hand crafted soap, and had it completely wrapped so you couldn't see it... in white wax-paper of some sort and it was leaking through badly... there were labels with no ingredients, just the name. I should have taken a pic but it was getting late and there was a big crowd.

IMG_1373 - Copy.jpg

IMG_1374 - Copy.jpg

IMG_1378 - Copy.jpg

IMG_1379 - Copy.jpg

IMG_1380 - Copy.jpg

IMG_1381 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Back