Riceland Free Shipping Labor Day weekend

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe try your address again against the UPS address verificator:

https://www.ups.com/address_validator/search?loc=en_US

Sometimes a minor difference in how I write my address causes 'invalid' address results.
Cool, Earlene. I just tried it and got "validated". LOL Heading back to try to place my order again.
In Colorado?? That's kind of weird. I hope it was just some glitch with how you had it entered and were able to place your order.
Well, something's weird... just tried again... I ordered a gal of RBO and a box of long-grain and wild rice and when I went through checkout I got this message:
Unfortunately one or more items in your cart can't be shipped to your location. Please choose a different delivery address.

So odd, Zany. Did you ever get it resolved?
Nope. When I went to check out I got a pop-up box that said I needed to spend $4.40 more before I could check out. Well, the only other thing worth getting was another gallon of RBO! Which I wouldn't be able to use up in a reasonable amount of time, so I passed. Excellent price for a gallon tho and I was tempted. :)

Back