5 carrot gold

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LomondSoap

Reaction score
Can't remember if it was here I read about a carrot marmalde soap?? It got me thinking and today I made 5 carrot gold :)
Yes, it does have 5 carrots in it, whizzed up in a blender with a little water then strained. It's still sleeping shhhhhhh :wink:
[/img]

LomondSoap said:
whizzed up in a blender with a little water then strained. [/img]

So did you use the juice or the pulp? It looks very pretty. Please show us pics once cut.

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking forward to seeing the cut pics.....

Isn't wonderful how a forum like this can inspire?

Absolutely Beautiful! I love the creamy color! Can't wait to see it unmolded.

Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see them when they wake up :)

And a bit OT: I NEED a mold like that!!!

Thanks all :)
The carrot juice is the only colour in this batch. I strained all the bits out. It is out of the mould (which by the way is from Germany www.gisellamanske.com) but it's very soft :? It didn't gel, so looks great but is a bit like putty at the mo.

It truly is a gorgeous colour....the batch I did yesterday is still really sticky too, so although I've cut it, I'm going to just let it rest and harden..... :?

LomondSoap said:
Can't remember if it was here I read about a carrot marmalde soap?? It got me thinking and today I made 5 carrot gold :)
Yes, it does have 5 carrots in it, whizzed up in a blender with a little water then strained. It's still sleeping shhhhhhh :wink:
[/img][/quote

Looks great!

These are beautiful! How are they turning out as they cure? I gotta know!!

Back