where can i find?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calico21

Reaction score
A coffee frother to mix my colors? I stick blended this last time with the soap batter and it got real thick. Now I'm thinking use a bit of olive oil to thin it out better first then mix. (use Oregon trails liquids) Had no speckling with stick blender but my swirl ended up more marbled.

That one is online only. Not sure what you have in your area, so not sure where to send you except somewhere that specializes in kitchen/coffee gadgets.

I have most major dept stores, Pennys, sears, target, wallyworld, bed bath & beyond. I am just hoping I can get pointed in the right direction instead of having to go to each 1.

I actually found mine at Albertson's grocery. They had them on clearance. I got two.

NancyRogers said:
I actually found mine at Albertson's grocery. They had them on clearance. I got two.

Thanx, I think Kroger and albertsons are of the same corp. so I'll look in their cook ware section.

Your welcome Hazel, I'm a big shop-at-homer. In the really small towns you just about have to be. :roll:

Back