Animal/Pet Love

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flutter

Reaction score
Do you love animals and/or have pets? Share and post pics!

I have a soft spot for most all animals, but I have a special love for birds, sea life and dogs.

I have bird feeders at my house and, until recently, we had 2 dogs at home. We love Italian Greyhounds and have had 2 of them for nearly 12 yrs. We just lost our girl (she was 11 - we had to put her down due to unknown cancer that spread rapidly) a couple of weeks ago and we have a boy who is 12 now.

Here are my babies ... Roxy, is the grey one here and our boy Enzo is the other one. They are both Italian Greyhounds, but Enzo is bigger than the breed standard.

5fglrp.jpg

Here is a pic from my hummingbird feeder ...

2r27kpc.jpg

And a fav from the regular bird feeder ...

15xwnli.jpg

I love cats. :)
I had cats all my life.
Black one is Enzo (look at them teeth hahaha).
And black an white one is Ellie.
They are the reason we can't have nice things hehe but we live them to bits. Here they are lying on clean towels because why not. ;)
Ellie is a little fighter, earlier this year she got sick and survived abdominal surgery. She's only 1.
I hope photos will work.

20170301_154254.jpg

20170301_154308.jpg

20170301_154312.jpg

I love cats. :)
I had cats all my life.
Black one is Enzo (look at them teeth hahaha).
And black an white one is Ellie.
They are the reason we can't have nice things hehe but we live them to bits. Here they are lying on clean towels because why not. ;)
Ellie is a little fighter, earlier this year she got sick and survived abdominal surgery. She's only 1.
I hope photos will work.

Cute :)

I've never met a cat named Enzo; is it after Enzo Ferrari?

My sister has cats; here are her two ... Orange one is Finley and the gray one is Haymitch.

sis cats.jpg

I don't have any pets, but I do have a desert cottontail bunny that comes to chill out and nibble on our front lawn a few times a week (you'll have to pardon the quality of the pic- I took it through my window):

IMG_3210BunnyInYard2015640.JPG

IrishLass :)

I've had cats most of my adult life. Right now we've got two cats and a dog.

The dog is Sugar, she's a beagle- cocker spaniel mix. The cats are Mister Kitteh and Little Bittle Kittle.
Sugar saying "Hi, mom!"
sugarhimom.jpg

Mister Kitteh supervising a leatherworking project.
kittehsup.jpg

Mister Kitteh and Bittle.
kittehnbittle.jpg

Time for snuffles!
snuffles.jpg

I have no idea why some of the pics got turned sideways or flipped upside down when I uploaded them.

I don't have any pets, but I do have a desert cottontail bunny that comes to chill out and nibble on our front lawn a few times a week (you'll have to pardon the quality of the pic- I took it through my window):

IMG_3210BunnyInYard2015640.JPG

IrishLass :)

We have a bunny that likes to graze in our yard too. The dogs love to chase it ;)

bunny.JPG

We've got a bumper crop of bunnies this year. Sugar surprised us by managing to catch two of them! One was DOA (though thankfully still intact) when she carried it into the house :shock:, the other one was still alive (double eek!). Thankfully the still alive one very smartly stayed very, very still as I carefully picked it up and carried it back outside. Laid it down in the yard, and it was gone a few minutes later so I hope it was okay.

Cute :)

I've never met a cat named Enzo; is it after Enzo Ferrari?

My sister has cats; here are her two ... Orange one is Finley and the gray one is Haymitch.

He's named after Enzo Molinari, from the movie "The big blue". I'm huge Luc Besson and Jean Reno fan. :)
Ellie was picked by my kids, but I realised she can be Ellie from "The contact", another one of my favourite movies hehe.
Enzo my as well be Ferrari haha, he's such a fast, athletic and majestic looking cat.
Your sister's cats have great names, also unusual for cats but cool. :)

These are my boys, not pictured is daddy's little girl.

In front is mommy's little asshat (orange one): Count Benjamin Catstello
Behind him is the ever fat: Barron Jackson Von Pollock III, Uruk-Hai
Daddy's little princess (grey and white) is the Dutchess Abby C.C. Bonkers

Not at home right now and don't have any pictures on the tablet, but I will add more when I get a chance. The boys are furry tumors when I'm in their chosen territory and Abby is the classic cat stereotype - "don't touch me until I say you can. Hey wait, why aren't you paying attention to me"

Edit: I got a mythic 3-kitty pic. Jack in front, Abby in the middle and Ben on my legs.

IMG_0398.jpg

IMG_0437.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back