Nag Champa FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pure Fragrance Oil's Nag discolors to a medium beige. Why not just embrace the color? My customers are only interested in the fragrance and could probably care less what color it is.... as long as it doesn't leave colored soap on their tub.

Pure Fragrance Oil's Nag discolors to a medium beige. Why not just embrace the color? My customers are only interested in the fragrance and could probably care less what color it is.... as long as it doesn't leave colored soap on their tub.

Some customers won't buy brown soap because it looks like a brick of poop. One of my sisters is that way too, even if she loves the scent she won't buy it.

After avoiding this scent for as long as I could, I am finally caving to the many requests I have gotten for it. Any suggestions on a good one with a low vanillin content? Oh, and phthalate free.

I’m not a Nag Champa fan but customers are. The best one I’ve found and it’s still clinging to my soap a year after making it is the one from New Directions Aromatics. And it actually smells fabulous.

I’m not a Nag Champa fan but customers are. The best one I’ve found and it’s still clinging to my soap a year after making it is the one from New Directions Aromatics. And it actually smells fabulous.
If you are replying to Heika, she hasn't been in here in 7 months. This thread is from November 2017.

Back