Alchemy & Ashes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonQueenHHP

Reaction score
I just seen your booth post on FB STUNNING lady STUNNING
and for you blues do you use indigo or woad or a combo? or something totally different

Yup but her name is on the post so she knows this is all about her..... ROFL

I think her set-up is such a great example of how you can have your display reflect your general branding to a "T"....

I thought it was perfect too. I'm jealous of her branding talent. Her products and set up just fit together so nicely. Very inspiring.

I just stumbled across this thread! :oops:
Thank you all so much for your kind words...it is MUCH appreciated! XOXO
DragonQueen: I got your message on my FB, but didn't know you posted here...thank you for the accolades :wink:

DragonQueenHHP said:
I just seen your booth post on FB STUNNING lady STUNNING
and for you blues do you use indigo or woad or a combo? or something totally different
For my blue, I use Woad, and sometimes Alkanet can go a bit Navy blu-ish.
Blue is hard to get with natural colorants, sometimes I get some inconsistent results :roll: I'm ordering some Indigo from Soap Making Resource and will try that to see if the consistency is any better.

Hazel said:
Hey! Isn't it kind of rude to be talking behind Shawnee's back? :lol:
For some reason, I don't mind people talking about me behind my back if this is what is being said! :lol:
Thanks for having my back!

Not only is your display amazing but also your consistent, patient advice on the forum.

I was (am) very impressed with Shawnee's booth setup, but I am more impressed that she shared it with all of us. :) I think it demonstrates her generosity and true community spirit. I am very glad I found this forum and I think Shawnee embodies what this forum is all about. Over the last couple of months I've gone back and read lots of older posts and it looks like this has always been a very supportive and helpful kind of place.

Latest posts

Back