Re-Introduction

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyndi, I was in your neck of the woods twice in the past two weeks. My husband's car had to be replaced and we first looked at a used 2007 Volvo S80 with less than 35,000 miles on it, then drove back a week later to buy it.

Anyway, I looked on Google maps and find you are a mere 49 miles from my home via roads, so even less as the crow flies! I stopped in Dixon

Congrats on the new vehicle!! About 49 miles west of me is the river ... are you in the QC or are you east?

I rarely get farther into town than just into Rock Falls, unless I'm heading to church ... that's enough town life for me :mrgreen:

Welcome back! It's good to see you again! :wave:

You're in good company here- FB soapmaking groups have become the bane of many of our members. lol

IrishLass :)

Agreed! I just left all of my FB soapmaking groups except the cream soap group (because I do actually learn stuff from them). My Instagram feed though... all soap, no drama. :D

Congrats on the new vehicle!! About 49 miles west of me is the river ... are you in the QC or are you east?

I rarely get farther into town than just into Rock Falls, unless I'm heading to church ... that's enough town life for me :mrgreen:

Yes to the river. The Rock River, Green River, and of course, the Mississippi River are all around here. I am very near, but not quite in the QC, more like the QCA.

Back