Leftover holidays salts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacyspy

Reaction score
So... I had several packages of bath salts leftover, in holiday scents.
What do you do with leftovers? If I vacuum seal them, what do you think are the chances of them lasting longer? I figure I'd have to add fragrance again.
I just hate to let them go to waste.
Thanks!

Speaking for myself. Anything left over from the holidays in the past I would just mark down until gone. I don't like to keep things that are just taking up space. I do very little in holiday specific scents anymore. Just for that reason, always left with more than I wanted sometimes. Just one perspective :)

I've marked them down, so that sold a couple, but I even thought about adding another scent to maybe take it away from a holiday scent...at least a little.
I didn't think to try them in a soap, but I bet that would take away at least some of the holiday scent.
Thanks !!!!!

Apple Caramel Crunch and White Christmas. The apple just wasn't a big seller in salts, and White Christmas could be something woodsy, but everything I think of is still "christmassy"

What scents are they? You could possibly just rename them something winter instead of holiday to get rid of them.

I would add them to bath teas to re purpose it that way. The scent and color can be hidden better that way.

Latest posts

Back