Going away on holiday for a while

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hadn't thought of that but I am pretty sure it was every soap even those correctly labeled. They would no doubt all be younger than my soaps because I cure for 2-3 months minimum but I never have that fragrance level except with BB Champagne which is a really strong scent for a tiny amount of product.

No, I think I've just been too stingy with it. I generally use 1/2 oz ppo so I am going to double it and see how that goes. It is annoying because tester scents come in 1 oz bottles but my molds are 2.2 lb.

Testing how much fragrance to add can be usefull in the long run, especially since some are so strong and needs less and others are so weak you have to use max usage rate. Some fades faster too, so I keep notes stating if a scent is a "fader" or not.

I like that Nurtures have samples that are small 20ml bottles filled to the top, have you gotten any of those? Sounds like that size could be better for you. But Nurtures doesn`t have as many scents as Natures Garden though,..

Testing how much fragrance to add can be usefull in the long run, especially since some are so strong and needs less and others are so weak you have to use max usage rate. Some fades faster too, so I keep notes stating if a scent is a "fader" or not.

I like that Nurtures have samples that are small 20ml bottles filled to the top, have you gotten any of those? Sounds like that size could be better for you. But Nurtures doesn`t have as many scents as Natures Garden though,..

WE have suppliers in Australia who sell you sample sizes. They are great but I am going to have to do half loafs for buy double samples. :)

Back