Best Mother's Day Gift EVER!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gender Reveal!

Last Wednesday they had the full, detailed ultrasound and found out the gender. Of course they couldn't just call and let us know, which is what I did when I was pregnant. Things are so much different these days! They had these scratch cards made and sent them to us. I scratched the "girl" and DH scratched the "boy". I won! Now we know our 1st grandchild will be Emma, middle name to be determined. For anyone that's a fan of Friends, you'll know where the name comes from. I've known for the last dozen or so years her daughter would carry that name. Now I get to plan baby goodies that are lavender, white and gray. I'm jumping up and down with joy and excitement!!!!

It's a Girl!.jpg

Scratch cards- what a cool idea!

I've never seen Friends, but I've always loved the name Emma.

IrishLass :)

My daughter was glued to Friends when it aired. Then she collected the DVD sets as they came out. Several years ago I bought her "Friends Scene-it" game and no one can play with her because she kicks our butts! To the embarrasing point where we're all still on the start spot and she's won the game, lol. If you have Netflix, all the episodes are there. It's light-hearted fun. :)

Back