Feeling pretty down today

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't change her labels & packaging for the Harley store. But some of the soaps have catchy names like 'Hogwash' to play on the biker theme. She & her SO are also Harley owners so that's probably what got her foot in the door. It just made me think of you so that's why I mentioned it. I also thought about your background doing hair (am I remembering that correctly?) and that might be a foot in the door to spas/salons.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't change her labels & packaging for the Harley store. But some of the soaps have catchy names like 'Hogwash' to play on the biker theme. She & her SO are also Harley owners so that's probably what got her foot in the door. It just made me think of you so that's why I mentioned it. I also thought about your background doing hair (am I remembering that correctly?) and that might be a foot in the door to spas/salons.
Thankyou, yep was a cosmetologist for 30+ yrs. I have had some of my products in some shops and like everything else around here they just do not sell well enough to bother with it. I am considering trying with some of my lotions and see if they will sell in salons.

Back