Sharon Johnson HP method?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HP is definitely more rustic looking, and yes, it's 'ripply', but warping and caving in isn't what I'd call normal for my HP soaps. I've got bars that are over a year old that look pretty much like they did after a four week cure. Not misshapen at all.

HP is definitely more rustic looking, and yes, it's 'ripply', but warping and caving in isn't what I'd call normal for my HP soaps. I've got bars that are over a year old that look pretty much like they did after a four week cure. Not misshapen at all.

It is difficult to know if everyone is on the same page with their perceptions without pics. The impression I've gotten from JBot is that getting anything other than fresh-cut HP pics is like pulling molars.

for some reason I didn't think people were using stick blenders to make soap until about 10 years ago

Ancient thread, but regardless - I've been using an immersion blender for soapmaking for almost 20 years. This is not a new method - though her proportions might be different, the concepts are far from new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back