new baby/momma gift bag

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunshineGirl

Reaction score
Hello Everyone i need some help!!!!! my favorite cousin is pregnant with baby #4 and i was thinking of putting together a little gift basket for her with some soaps for her and safe for baby. i wanted to do a mp soap. but im open to cp soaps as well. she says she likes tea tree oil. and ideas would be great. so far i will putting bath teas and bubble bath bath bombs. i wanted to do 2 or 3 different bars of soap. oh and im knitting her some bath cloths.

Lavender is said to be soothing so you could do a lavender EO bath soak or bomb, and a matching soap.

Thanks for the tips I already had lavender on my list (i love lavender) I have that. What i'm thinking of doing is sending 6 bars of soap 2 of the same sent's orange is her favorite color so i wanted to do a wake up/refreshing sent. and i'm open for the 3rd. 3 bath cupcakes 3 bath teas and knitted wash clothes. and good sent's and soap ideas for the other 2?

Mint and star anise, most liked scent among friends and it would really wake u up.

Thanks guys for the great tips. she isnt due until Aug. so i have some time to test and play around with some ideas.

Latest posts

Back