Sage and Cedarwood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badger

Reaction score
I am about to run out the door to spend the day with some friends, but I wanted to show my latest creation that I unmolded at about 2 am when I got home after being with friends late last night. I hope to catch up the forum late tonight or tomorrow, but also wanted to post a pic for all of you as well :)

So, this is Sage and Cedarwood soap, I used woodland green oxide for the coloring...
IMGP0590.jpg

Beautiful! EO blend or FO? either way I bet is smells good....

It was the FO blend from WSP. The scent is fairly nice, a bit stronger on the cedarwood then sage, but the cedar is not completely overwhelming as it can be in some mixes.

Very beautiful :) I love cedarwood & sage. I like mixing mine with sage & citrus. Gives it a little sunny kick.

Somehow I missed this one today. It's pretty, and your form is improving remarkably! I love that you're doing round swirl soaps. I imagine it's an ITP swirl? Think you'll ever do log molds?

Somehow I missed this one today. It's pretty, and your form is improving remarkably! I love that you're doing round swirl soaps. I imagine it's an ITP swirl? Think you'll ever do log molds?

This was a faux funnel pour. Basically, it is using different colors and pouring each of them through a funnel into the mold for a few seconds and alternating the colors. So, you just keep alternating the colors until you are done with filling the mold.

I definitely think I will do log molds at some point in the future as well. I am trying to get a friend to make me a mold, I am just trying to figure out what materials would be best for it. I might just start with a silicone mold from Amazon as an inexpensive start. I also have been thinking of slab molds using various boxes I have laying around as well :)

Back