• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Liquidiation - Cheese Making Supplies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Admin

Admin
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Hey everyone HomebrewSupply.com is liquidating their cheese making supplies as they are moving out of the category, so if you are a cheese maker, know one or want to try it, they are selling at everything at below cost, so unbeatable prices but it's only while supplies last and that's very limited.

https://www.homebrewsupply.com/other/cheesemaking.html?limit=all

Thanks! I'm a cheese maker that fell into soap making because I had an excess of milk. I have found that the activated charcoal they sell is perfect for soaps and being 10 ounces will last quite a while. The cheese color is annatto which works well for yellow coloring without having to wait on steeping my own seeds.

Back