Soapy Valentine's day gift/party favors

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khanjari

Reaction score
Here's my new Valentine's day themed cupcake soap! Hope y'all like it! :)

1421973843480.jpg

1421973861388.jpg

Those are so sweet! Is that the ikea heart mold? I got one a while back but can never think of how to use it.

Yes, that is the ikea heart mold! :thumbup: I too had bought the mold a while back and yesterday I was going through my molds (I was looking for a specific one) and accidentally saw this... I thought to myself. .....I have to use this this year for Valentines soap and all the other ideas followed!!!!!!

Thanks for the comment and complement :)

Those are absolutely adorable! Really make me want to take a bite, lol. What scent did you use?

Thank you for the complement! !!! Krista, I used "love spell" fragrance oil from BB. :)

Those are really cute! I'm sure folks will love them.

Thank you Shunt! I brought them at work to show them and one of them said "looks so cute! Looks like if the heart beat a little stronger and faster, it might pop out of the cupcake. .... lol"

Those are so beautiful! I love the colors and the shape. Hope you label them DO NOT EAT! :)

Thank you! I always label my soaps saying... not edible:)

However, I am looking for a label idea.... to write something... I checked a lot of online ideas and the only one I found a bit interesting is.. "I was soapin you'd be mine"

ANY SUGGESTIONS? ????????

Glad you label them as being non edible. I've heard and read of way too many stories where people unfortunately take bites of out soap!

I like that--I was soapin' you'd be mine.

I'm sure you'll get more suggestions about labeling. Right now, all I can think of are really literal ones like a hearty cupcake and something about sweethearts...

The lady who ordered 13 favor soaps for the Valentines day party wanted. Them in a heart shape and wanted red and white so ended up making these!

I was so happy that the recipients absolutely fell in love with them. :thumbup::) (I was invited to the party as well so got their first hand opinions ;)

1424688279742.jpg

1424688300263.jpg

1424688336955.jpg

Khanjari,
What a great job! Those look like fancy cupcakes! Also, how nice to go to the party to have fun and get important feedback--a total win-win for you! :)

Back