Thread titles and my very strange mind.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's that BB sale?

Ralphie, is that you? If so, it looks like you finally got your wish. You know you can shoot your eye out with that thing, right?

[Probably the only folks that will get that are those that have ever watched 'A Christmas Story', but I couldn't resist, lol]

Making Shaving Powder Soap

I am afraid I don`t really know how to make it soap for you. You could perhaps try to tickle it with a feather though? As it always seems to work in cartoons it must be a valid method of ...persuasion?

Where's that BB sale?

Ralphie, is that you? If so, it looks like you finally got your wish. You know you can shoot your eye out with that thing, right?

[Probably the only folks that will get that are those that have ever watched 'A Christmas Story', but I couldn't resist, lol]

One of my all time favorite movies!

Weird Questions about Soaping and Tongues

I...what? It's one thing to zap test, but if you're tonguing your soap, you need more help than we can offer!

Weird Questions about Soaping and Tongues

I...what? It's one thing to zap test, but if you're tonguing your soap, you need more help than we can offer!

That might be about when you talk about soap people think you are "speaking in tongues".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back