Because of course this makes sense.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valerieinthegallery

Reaction score
What do you do when you are having the worst week ever and you know you shouldn't spend money to make yourself feel better?

Of course you immediately go online and order more soap supplies.

Duh.

But really, is there a better therapy out there than cooking up some soap?

I think not.

Also, to whoever moved my thread without telling me, thank you! I spend most of my time in the CP room, so I just posted it there, not thinking. Of course it belongs over here. But if someone had moved it and then chastised me about it, I probably would have cried. Because seriously, it's been one of *those* weeks.

I really hope your week gets better soon. Just wait till you open your box of new soapy goodies It's like a miracle cure, worth every penny (or should I say cent!). Then you have your new soaps to make - pure bliss. There really isn't anything better!

It's going to be one of those months for me. Currently running over an hour late to get ready for one of my closest friend's wedding, daughter just called saying the car broke down and needs come and got and taken to work... That costs 45 minutes, and dear BF just locked us out of his house with his car/house keys inside.

At least my hair is drying in the spring breeze......

It's going to be one of those months for me. Currently running over an hour late to get ready for one of my closest friend's wedding, daughter just called saying the car broke down and needs come and got and taken to work... That costs 45 minutes, and dear BF just locked us out of his house with his car/house keys inside.

At least my hair is drying in the spring breeze......

Oh no! I hope everything works out okay for you (re: your friend's wedding) and your daughter, with her car.. What a day! Hang in there!

She got the car started again. We were a few minutes late but not by much, everything went well enough. Need to replace a storm window now though. It is Mother's Day tomorrow isn't it? I got all my supplies dumped into a huge unorganized pile in a spare room (with a roof leak!) by the daughter while I wasn't home, she decided she wanted my workroom for herself for something or another. So I guess my MD present will be her putting the house back in original order. Pfft!

On the upside, my lavender soap turned out beautiful!

Latest posts

Back