Hey everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baileysgirl

Reaction score
I am SO happy I found this Forum!!! I make both cold and hot process soap and I wouldn't exactly consider myself a "newbie". I guess I've made about 20-30 batches of soap, in about 2 years time, and I've just come up with a recipe that is perfect for me :)
However, I often have questions, usually when I'm in the middle of a batch or after.. and I'm always googling but a group like this is just what I need! I'm hoping I can learn from you all and share and have fun :) Happy Soaping!

Welcome to this awesome community! There is a huge wealth of information here and friendly folks happy to answer your questions. I'd love to see some pics of your creations sometime. :)

...I guess I've made about 20-30 batches of soap, in about 2 years time, and I've just come up with a recipe that is perfect for me ... However, I often have questions, usually when I'm in the middle of a batch or after..
Good on ya, Baileysgirl, for finding that elusive "recipe that is perfect"! Not bad for 2 years work! Most of us have been there, done that! LOL Also, I think you can come here at any time during the day or night and there will most likely be someone here to help troubleshoot or, at least empathize, with any problems you encounter.

Welcome aboard! and join in on the sudsy fun!
:bathtub:

This makes me think that maybe I have a serious soaping problem! In two years time, I think I've made twice that. Hello, my name is Artemis, and I have a soap addiction... :D

I might have that too but I am restrained by cost and space lol so I make it as I sell it/use it :)

Latest posts

Back