Queen Bee Honey Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deda

Reaction score
I just finished packaging some honey soap.

I wish I could take better pictures, and that I had thought to take a picture before I put it in the box.

soap016.jpg

It's Honey and Goat's Milk, with a little transparent soap on top.

Beautiful soap Deda! I love the honeycomb effect you have on top of the creamy white soap and I love how it shows through the clear layer. The colours are perfect....absolutely yummy.... :D

Tanya :)

Soap looks great and you did a wonderful job on the packaging.

You're all such dears! I'm so glad you like it!

I just saw your soap and LOVE it. Your pkg'ing is great. Do you shrink wrap or are they in plastic boxes? Looks very professional and I like that you can see the soap too.

This is soooooo purty, it is in my collectibles. But I look at it and smell it frequently.

Digit

Aww, thanks ladies. I'm so glad you like the packaging, that 'look' was #124. I think I'm going to keep it.

Digit - you are so funny! My son stole the bar you sent me. "Mom", he tells me as he's packing his bags to go home, "I'm taking this beige swirly bar with me, it's my favorite out of all your soaps". GRRRRRRR. It was half used, and sitting in the soap dish - still he scampers off with it wrapped in a baggy.

Deda said:
Digit - you are so funny! My son stole the bar you sent me. "Mom", he tells me as he's packing his bags to go home, "I'm taking this beige swirly bar with me, it's my favorite out of all your soaps". GRRRRRRR. It was half used, and sitting in the soap dish - still he scampers off with it wrapped in a baggy.
smiley1712.gif
I thought he was to be home until after the inauguration?

I buy a super fabalishous cream for my neighbor from Anhoki. He has diabetes, his elbows and knees get really dry and patchy. I think it is his lizard DNA activating. Anyway, I gave him so to try earlier this summer. He loves hers better than any I made for him. I mean..........just a small amount healed and has kept them supple and moisturized. Anhoki is a wonderful and extremely talented lady.

Digit

digit said:
I thought he was to be home until after the inauguration?

He was here for Christmas, left the day after, and returned to Andrews AFB yesterday evening. He's Congress' problem now!

Latest posts

Back