OMG WHAT a find!!!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No other soapers are going to be there at this event. I've had moulds made to depict the empty cross of the risen Christ, the ichthus symbol and praying hands. I'm only planning on making plain soaps for the event to keep things simple, but will be offering a discount for visitors to my website from the event. I'm making my own design of boxes for the soaps to go in and paper bags for the damaged ones that have happened before I had a better way of working, or the ones I dropped!!!! Whaaa!!!!
I've volunteered a couple of times at this event so am no stranger there. ah I'm waffling but am sooooooo excited.

I am loving your excitement - I am all on edge for you!! Good luck!

This wasn't all that hard to put together. It's the Ikea Ivar range. In the uprights it has pre drilled holes that you put pins in and then place the shelf on.

Hehe I'm the dummy that put ikea stuff together randomly and can't read its manual/ brochure well. So you get the picture. :headbanging:

Oh and another thing I just remembered, might print out some paper banner and glue it on huge cardboard or corrugated plastic board,or if money isn't an issue, go get it print out in a advertising store. And an YouTube video I saw recently, a dude selling organic produce said it's important to shave the beard/ groom well. I think he meant don't look like Burt's Bee's grandpa?! And he said wear a shirt. Oxford or casual shirt is fine. But wear shirt so you look more approachable.

Back