Your Favorite Vanilla scent....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you looking for plain vanilla? If not, I like Vanilla Spectacular, Vanilla Sandalwood (this one I found that the scent throw was better when I let my melts cure for a couple weeks before melting) and French Vanilla Oak, all from NGC.

Wonderful! I LOVE NGC for fragrance oils....just haven't tried a whole lot of vanilla. I have used the French Vanilla Oak, but will be trying the two others you mentioned. Thanks!

I love Vanilla Lace from CS. Sometimes I like to add a tiny dash of CS Buttercream to it. My second fav vanilla is Peaks French Vanilla.

Im not sure if this counts, I wasnt a huge fan of Vanilla UNTILL very recently, I brought some candles from a store here in the UK, They were Madagascan Vanilla, OMG , I am hooked, at every opportunity I am smelling and burning this candle, even unlit you get wafts of fragrance when you walk by it, its lovely, So now I am on a quest to find the like for like fragrance oil, that duplicates this.

If I find it, I will be adding it to alot of products , may even try my hand at Tin candle making. I have seen some Vanilla fragrances on Sensory and Gracefruit, so will be ordering samples soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back