Where to buy Crafter's Choice EO/FO blends?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnandgroom

Reaction score
Hello, all! I have been buying Crafter's Choice essential oil and EO/FO blends for years from wholesalesupply.com. Within the last few months, their prices on almost everything sitewide have skyrocketed. The Rosemary Peppermint blend I use went from $35 a pound to $48! There are other even more extreme examples, but that's one I buy regularly. I either need to start buying 10# drums from them which cuts the price per # in half OR find another supplier. Anyone know anywhere I can get Crafter's choice stuff besides wholesalesupply?

You can't buy online from anyone but WSP. That is their only (authorized) online distributor. However, you can buy them from local craft stores (if you can find one that sells them). If you do actually find somewhere that sells the FOs online, they'll be the same price as WSP. (read this: http://www.crafters-choice.com/) I tried finding them cheaper, too, and ran into a roadblock.

Back