• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

wanted book: handcrafted soap by dolores boone

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reflection

Reaction score
i'm wanting to buy a copy of the book 'handcrafted soap' by dolores boone. it is out of print and most of the used copies that are reasonably priced are not in very good shape. anyone have one they'd like to sell me? my only requirements are that it not have highlighting or other pen markings on the inside pages. a few (3-4) pen marks i can live with but i don't really want highlighting. pencil markings are ok because i can erase that. thanks!

(not sure if i need to add this part so i will anyway)
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

Last edited:
If no one here can help, Amazon is offering this book from different sellers. Some of the used books are listed in "very good" condition for under $15 including shipping. I have been very pleased with the books I've received with a very good condition, especially if the seller has a rating in the mid 90s or higher. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1581802684/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks deeanna & lsg. i did see the used copies available online but they are a bit pricey for the condition they are in. it's probably because the book is out of print. i haven't always had the best luck on amazon buying used books. a couple times the books were in nowhere near as good condition as described and it was a bit disappointing. since i'm still buying soaping equipment i can't pay much for a book too. i may just end up photocopying more pages out of my library copy. i'd rather spend that money on oils & dried herbs right now. :)

A book in VG condition for $15 including shipping? Not a bad price at all, IMO. But I agree everyone's mileage is different.

Latest posts

Back