After 4yrs of experiments...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just came up with a killer tucuma butter, argan, avocado,tamanu and a few other goodies lip balm. I do not think I am going to flavor it and hope it just stands on it's own merit. Besides I just do not think this forumla will hold flavoring without upping the waxes and I do not want to do that.y other tucuma butter recipe I can flavor but do not like it as well as this one. Wow, it is nice. Making a lip balm I am happy with has been an uphill fight for me. Tucuma butter is such a fantastic butter, I will use it any day over coco butter

Congratulations! I've never used tucuma butter because of the expense. However, I may try some if it really is as nice as I've read (I take what suppliers state with a grain of salt).

Thankyou for the info Snappyllama I shall have to order some. I love Tamanu almost as much as Tucuma. Using tucuma with avocado just adds more goodness since some of the properties are the same. I do not use it in soap because of the expense

Back