50% and free shipping at Essential Depot

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rparrny

Reaction score
Just a quick FYI, Essential Depot is having a sale on essential oils in 1 kg containers...you know those stainless steel containers in the amounts we can't afford...
Well right now they are 50% off with FREE SHIPPING!
I spent way too much but I couldn't pass up the price...they were sold out of lavender but everything else they seemed to have. I sent them a message asking if I could get a raincheck on the lavender...we'll see what they say.
On top of that deal I found an online code for an ADDITIONAL 10% off and it worked!
EDPC10
With holidays just around the corner I know many of us are making our soaps now so they cure in time...couldn't be better timing...
Enjoy!

Okay they replied and said they do not offer rain checks but are hoping that they will be restocked within the next week and the offer may still be valid...

My order came at lightening speed. Everything was there. When I was going over my receipt, I thought my Argan oil was a deal at 50% off, but it seems there was an additional deal along with it. A full kilo of Argan oil with the additional 10% code cost me $31.31!!

003.jpg

Latest posts

Back